It's been quite some time since a post, and we've been so busy. Starting with the most recent (and working backwards, hopefully) I want to attempt to catch up with a few different posts. The last week and a half, John has been deeply immersed in the craziness of the preseason whirlwind, and so have we as as result. He was busy every day last week from around 7am until after 10pm, and we had to go up to campus in order to see him at all. We've been eating dinner with him in the Great Hall, which has done a number on poor John Marshall! He's been handling all of the sensory overload by just running himself to death after dinner. Isabella has been more than happy to follow suit, and it's been tough to get them settled for bedtime afterwards! I tried to capture some of the craziness in the lobby after dinner, with the freshmen making their own noise to go along with my children's, but my camera wasn't quite fast enough! I've got a video too, but can't seem to figure out how to post it! So for now, pictures will have to do...
Earlier in the day we made "Monkey Muffins" which is from a recipe we found in the little magazine John Marshall gets from Mama Sue each month. They're Monkey Muffins because their made with bananas. John Marshall couldn't wait to make them this day, and he and Bella throroughly enjoyed the whole process, especially "cleaning up"!
These last pictures are from last Sunday, with Beautiful Bella (isn't that redundant?) in her new $10 Strasburg dress (thank you consignment!) riding her yard sale horse!



In this one she's looking at her Daddy, who has a scruffy face. She had to check it out herself...


Love and miss everyone. More pictures to follow, hopefully!
2 comments:
Jessi these are so beautiful...of course you chose the colors you did for your blog, my Green Girl!
Thank you for sharing your world...I miss each of you so!
Jess,
Your mom shared your blog link with me and I LOVE LOVE LOVE being able to read all about your lovely family. I miss you cuz! :) - Love - Kelly
Post a Comment