The first are from the evening John, the kids, and the team climbed the "hill" at Belfast City Castle.
The city of Belfast from the mountainside
Isabella especially loved the time with her Daddy.
This is a really neat cave on the side of the mountain.
JM and Bella making their way up to the mouth of the cave.
This peak was the goal...
And they made it!
John got a taste of his own medicine with one of his guys out on the ledge.
Beginning the decent, leading to a forest.
Poor JM fell into some nettles!
I got a few pictures from Lady Dixon's Rose Garden, but for some reason only 2 of them will download onto the computer. This is an example of the amazingly life-like trees. I felt like giant arms were encircling us and would move at any minute!
This is the precious "Secret Garden". Isabella especially has been sad we might never be there again.
These last pictures are of our final game, which we won (yay!).
JBU warming upJBU in blue, Crusaders in red
After the game chatting over pizza
She's wearing the glasses belonging to JP (who you see in the background), our resident Mexican goalkeeper and photography major (he's responsible for the youtube updates).
Silly girl!
These pictures cover Monday - Wednesday, and it's now Friday night. So we've had 2 more very fully days, but I will have to post about those later. We are leaving to come home tomorrow morning at 5am (!) so I must sleep tonight!























No comments:
Post a Comment