Today was an indication of our similar parenting styles. We had planned a play date at the playground, and after many days of rain we all needed some time in the sun. We also knew it would be quite muddy, so we brought our little ones in "grubby "clothes. They, of course, quickly found the biggest mud puddle there. It didn't take long before...
All Chris and I did was delight in their fun, running slight interference when paths were about to collide (only a few times, and mostly with my adorable JM), and covering as much conversational ground as possible with all of our interruptions and scattered mommy brains! I'm so glad I remembered my camera!
5 comments:
GREAT FUN!
Does Isabella land on her tummy in that last shot?
The Lord is showing His faithfulness in bringing you a "kindred family" so soon after you arrived in town!
Can't wait to meet them too...one day this summer!
Love and hugs to each,
Marmie
i KNEW y'all would have no trouble finding friends...i was thinking of you and just this topic the other day as I contemplated your sweet, friendly and warm spirit!
and see, here is the proof! so thankful God has brought you new dear friends...isn't that the best?
sending love and hugs from ga,
jess
You caught the most perfect moments!!! Thank you for yet another wonderful chat tonight. We are blessed that you joined us out in the sticks. :) LOVE the pictures and must get them!!
... and we feel the same way about you guys!
Wow-- fabulous pictures!! Chris, I've seen lots of mud pics of your kids. Must be a favorite pastime! ;-)
Post a Comment